Thursday 17 January 2019

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and Photoshop, but I don't find them as easy to use as Procreate. I hope you enjoy these little clips.

Little Bo Peep was inspired by a recent trip to Dannevirk in New Zealand. There we went to the Fantasy Cave where they feature a range of theatrical figues in set in scenes from well known nursery rhymes to fairy tales. They were amazing and they were right up our alley due to our background in theatre. The lighting was fabulous as well.


It was very reasonable price only $7 for adults and less for kids. It took about half an hour to go around everything. But if it was full it would probably take longer. As it was there was myself and my husband in the place, but it was well worth going in.

Here is my version of little Bo Peep from their version.



Now I also decided to make one other clip art set and it was Humpty Dumpty. I like funny characters so I made this set using a variety of positions from Humpty's perspective. Hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and P...