Tuesday 3 October 2017

Digital Stamps for Etsy Stores and Redesign for Fun Creatives Logo


Digit Stamps are great to use in cards, scrap booking or even in collages. I've put a couple of my favorite digital art as stamps in my Etsy store so I thought I'd paste them here. Enjoy.

Monarch Butterfly Stamp at Etsy

Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh at Etsy

I also designed my new Fun Creatives logo. Very easy to do, I did this in Power Point and used the shapes and great font by KG Fonts. Great fonts, although a little pricey at $5 per font. However they are of high quality. Check them out on Teachers pay Teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and P...