Saturday 28 April 2018

Flower Displays, Craft for the Classroom

Okay so I love crafts and always will. I found this amazing craft of the growth of a Daffodil flower and I thought I'd post it here on my blog. This is fabulous because it has a 3-D effect and what kid doesn't love 3-D? It has actual seeds in the middle as well. A lovely resource.


Do check out my Facebook account for more amazing crafts both school related and for adults.

 Lovely Daffodil Flower Display

Similar ideas with links. This is a larger craft completed
by a child. This is also really well done.


                                                                                 
 lovely Plant Display Link
And of course this little classroom beautyOriginal post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and P...