Sunday 29 April 2018

Printable and Easy to Assemble Envelopes and Note Paper


So I decided to make my own set of unique envelopes to download immediately. I wanted to create that cute factor and made six different sizes, from the standard small card size to tiny versions. The tiny envelopes also have notepaper to go with them. These are really for decorating personal scrapbook pages.


They look very cute, but did take a lot of time to make from using Photoshop for sizing, to using Power point for inserting as a pdf and making thumbnails.


I do like them myself and am keen to use in my personal projects. Well I will be inserting my photos and other examples from online and especially pinterest.


Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Bo Peek and Humpty Dumpty Clip Art

I love making clip art and I made these on my Ipad Pro with an apple pencil. This set was made on procreate. I have used Illustrator and P...